Saturday, January 24, 2009

CLRT Name issues

Yeahh, um, you might notice that sometimes the CLRT name has the word "Release" in it, othertimes it says "Reflex..." Do not be confused, it is still the same lovely original cranial laser technique. When I was first trying to come up with a name for this thing, I thought I had done my due diligence in researching every possible combination of these words... but, as I later found out, there was already a spinoff of the BioCranial Technique called "Cranial Release Technique" in existence. Yikes. And they even used the same font I had chosen for my first logo. Double yikes.

So I'm officially changing the name to "Reflex" to keep the same initials and avoid any confusion with CRT. So that's that cleared up. But what about the confusingly titled "Cranial Laser Release and Neurolymphatic Technique," or CLRNT that some of you have asked me about? Weeellll, that's something different.  Basically, a ripoff/spinoff/repackaging of my book with one extra chart of Neurolymphatic points, but otherwise pretty much the same exact thing. Minus the original thought. But hey, I'm over the anger part now... looking at the bright side, being ripped off already lets me know I'm on to something big here...

No comments:

Post a Comment