Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Story from CLRT Practitioner

Here's an email I received recently from Dr. Norman Price in California. He's a DC who specializes in BioCranial work, and has enjoyed CLRT immensely. His story highlights the effectiveness of the repetitive percussion with a ballpoint pen... and the importance of improvisation.

Hi Nick,
I thought you would appreciate hearing about a patient that I worked with last week while visiting my kids in Portland, OR.

I have an acupuncturist friend who allows me to see pts. in her office while visiting and also asks me to work on pts. of hers. I was telling her about the CLRT work and she asked me to work on a new pt. who had a pretty bad car accident that spun her around pretty violently. Ordinarily, I would do my Bio Cranial work first, but that didn't happen this time. My friend was more interested in seeing if the CLRT would be helpful. Only challenge was that I forgot to bring my laser with me, so I grabbed the nearest ball pt. pen.

On the previous visit, just touching the area of the spine around T5-T7 set off a rather strong vertigo response, so that she couldn't even walk. So, I decided to muscle test the area and found profound weakness on the right around T6/T7. (I chose the right side to test first because of her skin coloration and facial presentation.) I did several taps on the area and re-tested with good results. She started to feel some vertigo and had to lie down. That's when I left her in the capable hands of my acupuncturist friend who later wrote me the following:

Wow! She did great. I did some ear points only and let her cook for 15 minutes. She said in the middle of the treatment her whole face felt like a warmth passed over it. Remember how pasty she was coming in? Was radiant going out. Felt the best she had in a week. No vertigo/nausea. Woo Hoo. Thanks for the help. Please send info on your new technique.

I sent her links to your website so she can check it out.

Hope all is well,
Norm


Dr. Norman Price
Bio Cranial Practitioner
Senior Bio Cranial Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment